Panty liners are actually small and light "mini pads for periods", which are mainly used in the late menstrual period, with only a small amount of menstrual blood, or usually leucorrhea and vaginal discharge, to avoid wet underwear.
So can the panty liners be used every day? Let us take a look at it in detail!
(1) Use sanitary panty liners of pure cotton texture, so that the air permeability will be better;
(2) Use fragrance-free sanitary pads, because the fragrance comes from the addition of chemicals, which is irritating to the skin and harmful to the local environment;
(3) Change the sanitary panty liners every 4 hours at most, and don't allow bacteria to accumulate for too long;
(4) Do not use the sanitary panty liners immediately after bathing, let the local environment dry completely, it is best to use a blower, dry it slowly with cold air, and then paste the panty liner, do not let the environment start from damp;
(5) Try to wipe off the secretions with a paper towel after urination to reduce the "carrying capacity" of the sanitary panty liner.