Adult diaper is a disposable paper type urinary incontinence product, one of the adult care products, a disposable diaper mainly suitable for incontinent adults. Most adult diapers are purchased in sheet form, and are shorts after wearing.
A pair of shorts is connected by an adhesive sheet, and the adhesive sheet can adjust the size of the waistband to suit different body shapes.
Generally, diapers are divided into three layers from the inside to the outside. The inner layer is close to the skin and is made of non-woven fabric; the middle layer is water-absorbing fluff pulp, and a polymer water-absorbing agent is added; the outer layer is an impermeable plastic film.
Adult diapers are suitable for people with moderate to severe incontinence, paralyzed bedridden patients, puerperal lochia, traffic jams, people who cannot go out to the toilet and college entrance examinations.
For example, during the World Cup, in order to cope with the internal emergency while waiting for a seat, many young fans who want to cheer for the team outdoors choose to buy adult diapers.
1. Adult diapers are easy to put on and take off like real underwear, comfortable and comfortable.
2. The unique funnel-type super instant suction system, adult diapers can absorb urine for 5~6 hours, and the surface layer is still dry.
3. 360° elastic and breathable waist, close to the body and comfortable, no restraint in movement.
4. The absorption layer contains odor-suppressing factors, and the ultra-thin adult diapers suppress embarrassing odors and are always fresh.
5. Soft elastic leak-proof partition, comfortable and leak-proof. The specifications of adult diapers are divided into large, medium and small according to different sizes. The range of waist circumference or hip circumference suitable for each specification is indicated on the product, and users can choose according to their body shape.
There are two main categories: Lap-up and pull-up pants. Pull-up pants are suitable for patients who can walk on the ground. The size should be purchased properly. If they are too large, they will leak out from the side, and if they are too small, they will be uncomfortable.
There are also two types of laps: repeated laps (which can be used in combination with diapers);
One-time tap, once used and thrown away. How to use: Put on an adult diaper as easily as a panty, tear it off from the sides of the diaper or take it off like a panty.
1. The diaper is dirty, please change it immediately;
2. Wrap the used diapers and throw them into the trash can, do not flush them in the toilet.
1. It must be suitable for the body shape of the person wearing it. In particular, the elastic bands on the legs and waist should not be too tight, otherwise the skin will be injured. The sizes of diapers are sometimes not exactly the same, and may vary with different manufacturers and brands. It is recommended to refer to the number marked on the outside of the package.
2. The leak-proof design can prevent urine from leaking out. Adults have a lot of urine, so choose the ultra-thin adult diapers with leak-proof design, that is, the frills on the inner thighs and the anti-leakage frills on the waist, which can effectively prevent leakage when there is too much urine.
3. The adhesive function is better. When in use, the adhesive sticker should be able to stick tightly to the diaper, and it can still be pasted repeatedly after the diaper is unfastened. Even if the patient changes position on and off the wheelchair, it will not loosen or fall off.
4. Adult diapers should be soft, non-allergic, contain skin care ingredients, and have super water absorption.
5. Choose adult diapers with high air permeability. When the ambient temperature increases, the temperature of the skin is difficult to control, and if the moisture and heat cannot be properly vented, it is easy to produce heat rash and diaper rash.